CCS Commercial Cleaning
Seven crucial questions you must ask your cleaning company before you hire them to do any work
Don’t risk low-quality cleaning, bad service, and frustration. Discover the simple questions that guarantee the firm you hire will deliver the quality of work you need
If you’ve been disappointed with the quality of the work done by your cleaning company, then here’s an important message you need to hear before you hire another company to take on the job.
As you know, cleanliness is crucial in business. This is especially the case if your premises are open to the public.
Anyone who runs a shop, a restaurant, or a hotel knows that substandard cleaning can turn away a potential customer faster than anything.
Crucial for your business
Even if customers don't visit the premises, you still need to make sure your cleaning company carries out the cleaning efficiently and safely so that it doesn’t interfere with the running of your business.
The problem is finding a cleaning company that is trustworthy.
And the solution is making sure you ask the right questions.
These essential questions are available a short easy-to-read report called Seven Crucial Questions You Must Ask Your Cleaning Company before You Hire Them.
In the report you’ll discover:
- Why choosing the wrong cleaning company can cost you money, even before they do a scrap of cleaning. So many businesses fail to see this, and pay dearly because of it.
- How a bad cleaning company can affect all parts of your business and cause a lot of disruption.
- The two different types of cleaning companies, and why it’s essential that you choose the right one.
- Something you must find out about the cleaning company before you hire them, or face the prospect of low-quality work.
- Why your business could be put at risk (in ways you never imagined) if your cleaning company doesn’t have these crucial procedures in place
- The reason that Health and Safety legislation is so important and why a cleaning company which doesn’t follow the rules could create a lot of trouble for your business
- A simple question which will tell you immediately whether a company is trustworthy and will carry out cleaning to the highest possible standard.
And most of all you’ll never have to worry about hiring a second-rate cleaning company again and being disappointed by inferior work.
Remember, hiring a second-rate firm can cost you dearly when you find they don’t do quality work and then have to go looking again. It’s a big waste of time — and as someone running a business, you know how precious time is.
Place your details below and you'll have the report in your hands in seconds, delivered directly to you by email.